Are you a participant or an employer?


If you have been medically released or are a Canadian Armed Forces Veteran with a service-related injury or illness, you may be eligible to participate in the Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Rehabilitation and Vocational Assistance Program. In certain cases, spouses, common-law partners and survivors may also access these services. Once you have been approved for the VAC Rehabilitation program, your case manager can refer you to Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services (CVVRS) for assessment. For more information or to determine if you qualify for the VAC Rehabilitation and Vocational Assistance Program, please contact Veterans Affairs Canada toll-free at 1-866-522-2122.


Learn more about the benefits and advantages of hiring a Veteran or call Canadian Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Services (CVVRS). If you live in one of the following provinces or territories or a foreign country, call 1-800-933-1383:

  • Yukon
  • British Columbia
  • Alberta
  • Northwest Territories
  • Saskatchewan

If you live in one of the provinces below, call 1-800-263-3463:

  • Manitoba
  • Nunavut
  • Ontario
  • Quebec
  • New Brunswick
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island
  • Newfoundland and Labrador