SENIOR SURVEY OFFICE TECHNICIAN
SENIOR SURVEY OFFICE TECHNICIAN: Harvey 2054
We are Professional Land Surveyors, and we have a full time position available for a Senior Survey Office Technician in our office located in Surrey, BC.. Applicants should have experience in survey computations and plan preparation for legal, topographic and construction surveys, as well as skills in AutoCAD, Land Development Desktop, Microsurvey and Civil 3D. The technician in this position will be doing much of his or her work under the Strata Property Act, with both field and office responsibilities.
- Diploma or degree in a survey/ geomatics program
- 10 years work experience in a survey office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Valid BC driver's license
Our company has been providing a full range of survey services for over 40 years. We offer a rewarding and challenging career, as well as a competitive salary, a full benefits package, and an excellent work environment.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.