Clinical Resource Nurse ~ Home Health, Abbotsford/Mission
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Resource Nurse in our Home Support unit of Home Health Program located in the communities of Abbotsford and Mission, British Columbia.
This position will be required to work at other Fraser Health locations.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Provide leadership, education and consultation to staff
• Work collaboratively with members of the interdisciplinary team
• Educate and guide staff to provide care in community settings
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse and/or Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
• Recent 3 years' experience in community nursing
• Including 1 year experience in an education/leadership role
• Completion of post-graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area
• Valid BC Driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes