Clinical Practice Leader ~ Case Management, Surrey (Registered Nurse)
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Practice Leader - Case Management in our Home Health Program located in the community of Surrey, British Columbia.
This position will be required to work at other Fraser Health locations.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Provide clinical leadership and support to case management staff
• Participate in planning and case management of complex geriatric population and adults with chronic disease
• Be part of a team of Clinical Practice Leaders within FH
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
• Recent 3 years' experience in case management, clinical and program development, including experience in planning education and facilitating professional development with staff
• Valid BC Driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes