Software Development Engineer in Test II
Software Development Engineer in Test II - Amazon Web Services - Vancouver, BC
TSO Logic is a proud new team within Amazon Web Services (AWS) Migration Services. Our service delivers accurate data-driven recommendations to right-size and right-cost compute. Our predictive analytics provide insights to create an optimized path for migration from on-premise to AWS.
We are looking for a motivated and results-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test II to join our talented team and help us achieve a comprehensive and efficient Cx pipeline.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test on the TSO Logic team, you will be leading test automation and infrastructure design and development. You will work directly with all members of our technical teams from development to QA, product and client delivery and help us achieve a comprehensive and efficient Cx pipeline.
The candidate is a motivated and results-oriented leader and enthusiastic to learn, grow and accomplish in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python or web based technologies
• Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
• Natural curiosity and hunger to learn
• Experienced in Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
• Knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Strong communication and team skills