Nom de l'entrepriseRBC
directeur/directrice des registres comptables
Description des tâches
We are one of the world's leading financial institutions, not just by market capitalization, global footprint or service diversity, but by reputation. We bring out the best in our people with a culture that encourages collaboration, development and performance. This is why we have been named as a Top 100 Employer in Canada, and have been included in the Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures' Hall of Fame. As part of our team you'll get world-class training, flexible benefits, long-term investment and retirement savings plans and access to professional development programs. This is just the beginning of an exciting career at RBC.
The role will be accountable to establish and grow long term relationships by collaborating with a portfolio of clients with evolving personal banking needs. By providing superior service and financial advice, the senior account manager will achieve exceptional client loyalty. The focus is on retaining, growing and attracting clients through an ongoing discovery approach and applying financial counseling principles that help individuals make informed decisions about their personal goals. By partnering with other RBC specialists across the organization, the role will contribute to helping RBC achieve a dominant market position.
1. Primary accountability is to collaborate with each of their clients and apply financial counseling principles to actively and effectively assess their life stage needs and provide proactive financial solutions
2. Contribute to meeting sales plan and related activities by growing both existing and new client portfolios
3. Conduct business development activities that result in generating more referrals, clients and business
- You must have successfully completed your Mutual Funds accreditation.
- You must have completed the Certificate in Financial Services Advice, offered through the CSI (i.e. Personal Financial Service Advice and Financial Planning I).
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in financial services
- Knowledge of a broad array of financial products and services, such as credit and investment
- Fluency in a second language is considered an asset
- Strong sales orientation and demonstrates a passion for putting clients first
- Track record in building trust and maintaining long term client relationships
- Proven sales success demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- Ability to apply financial counseling principles to advise clients and provide financial solutions through the delivery of financial strategies which meet their important life goals
- Excellent communication skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and responded to
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills
- Continuous learner with a deep curiosity about his/her diverse customers and keeps up to date on changes in client needs, procedures and products
A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in Commerce, Business Administration or related experience is required.
Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual's career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in generating revenue, building and managing client relationships and developing general product/client knowledge.
RBC offers a Total Rewards program including competitive salary, opportunities for performance bonuses based on performance thresholds along with an array of flexible benefit, work/life and career development programs, long term investment and retirement savings plans.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Join Our Talent Community
Want to be in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC? It's easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on jobs, career paths, recruitment events, and more!
Address: 2464 Beacon Ave
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 02/09/2016
Req ID: 105864